Restoring Damaged Driveways
Has your driveway become impossible to tolerate? Is it cracked, chipped or worn right down to its grain?
Ideally speaking, a concrete driveway will last the lifetime of your home. However, the reality is that a number of factors can contribute towards its gradual wear and tear, cracking, scaling, spalling, settlement, discolouring or staining with time. Some of the common causes of driveway distress are:
- Constant foot and vehicle traffic;
- Exposure to severe weather conditions;
- The application of an insufficient concrete mix;
- Soil erosion, poorly compacted substrate and bad placement procedures.
Restore Your Driveway to Its Glory Days
Instead of ripping out your entire ramp area and starting all over from scratch, you can save time and money by repairing and restoring your driveway at a fraction of the cost. As long as the concrete is structurally sound, there are ways to repair all kinds of major and minor defects without actually having to tear down the driveway.
Complete Driveway Restoration Solutions
Concrete plays a major role in boosting the beauty of your residential property, especially your driveway. In fact, it is the first thing that a visitor notices about your home. A damaged, cracked and crumbling driveway not only exudes a negative impression to your guests, it is nonetheless a serious problem for every homeowner. If your driveway has any of these problems, our experts can repair it in just a matter of a few days:
- Pitting, potholes and unpleasant cracks;
- Crumbling surfaces, salt damage and settlement;
- Discolouration, staining, marks and water damage.